Train The Trainer
This course will train trainers to plan, co-ordinate and implement the application of training within their organisations. The course is structured to be delivered over 3 days.
Course Dates: to be advised.
Location: to be advised
Course fee: £595 plus VAT
Who is the course for?
Trainers, Intended Trainers, HR Professionals Managers & Supervisors
This course focuses on how to:
- structure a meaningful training programme
- develop the skills required to deliver an effective training programme
- develop the confidence to use proven techniques
- enable others to gain the knowledge and understanding to perform effectively in their role
The course focuses on a specific set of skills and knowledge, in three broad areas:
- Communication in the training environment
- Preparing to deliver in the workplace
- Delivering training in the workplace
Results for successful participants:
- Use of core training techniques to drive better results
- Development of their ability to motivate and inspire
- Benchmark their training skills
- Raise their profile in the organisation
To book your place or further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01582 873844