Essential for schools
A new commercial programme for Academies.
As an Academy, a school has ventured into the commercial business world and as such has become the master of its own financial viability and destiny.
Although staff are very qualified and support staff are trained to deliver the curriculum and meet the challenges and needs of the pupils in the Academy, the senior leadership need to be provided with the skill sets to lead the Academy within a commercial environment.
The elements of the Commercial Consultancy Support would include:
- Consultancy on preparing the academy business strategy.
- Mentoring the leadership team on managing change and implementation
- Mentoring the leadership team in effective commercial management
- Advising on the best methods of business / employer engagement
- Introducing local business partnership working to include: funding, work experience, work place visits, sponsorship of Academy projects.
- Providing a plan of professional development for the senior leadership team.
- Access funding for all staff development where available.
- Provide information and advice and guidance on all aspects of commercial activity.
- Link with the governing body to ensure good communication and co-ordination of activity and interaction between both programmes of development.
The above would also include additional email and telephone support where required.
Safeguarding - updating knowledge and practice | Safeguarding - continuous professional development | Site Agent Training | Academies | Commercial Development programme.